Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's Been Awhile

There's a double meaning there. It's been awhile since I wrote anything. It's been so busy this week, and I was feeling under the weather for part of it. More importantly, it's been awhile since I ran. I didn't run all week. My run in Central Park was the last run I went on. Before you start thinking that I gave up, hear me out. I resolved my quandary of a few days ago in favor of not running. I wanted to let my injuries rest. My heel still feels bruised and I have a slight pain above my knee. I'm not sure what it is and don't feel like going to the doctor. I hate going to the doctor, mainly because it's inconvenient. I think that my decision is wise. The pain is dissipating. It's been depressing having to sit out again, so here's hoping that I'll be able to run during my trip to Seattle next week!

No comments: