Monday, November 10, 2008

Quandary

I'm torn. I have various aches and pains and don't know if I should stop running or keep going. In my heart, I want to keep going because I've built up a good base and have surprised myself by running regularly and enjoying it.

On the other hand, my right foot (the one I broke), is bothering me a bit, and I'm unsure whether my injury is being aggravated. It isn't painful to run, so I'm not sure if this is something that I will always have to deal with or whether my body is trying to tell me something. Also, I bruised my heel on the same foot. The bruise isn't that painful, but I don't want to exacerbate it. This is so pathetic. I'm not even old.

What to do? Since I'm not a member of a gym, my aerobic exercise opportunities are limited outside of running. Gahhh.

No comments: